1.25 lb Hex PlateMate (Pair)
1.25 lb HEX PLATEMATE (PAIR)
Microloading with PlateMate® is the safe, scientific way to build strength at beginning, intermediate and advanced exercise levels.
Advanced lifters benefit because microloading helps them break through "the plateau" to achieve success at the highest levels of weight training.
These magnetic add-on weights attach quickly and easily to ends of any iron dumbbells and stack weight machine plates.
PlateMates are ideal for physical therapy where small increases help patients regain strength without overburdening injured muscles and tendons.
- Includes: (2) Hex Shaped Magnetic Add-On Weights, 1.25 lb. each (2.5 lb. total weight for pair)
- Dimensions: 4.25" (10.7cm) width, 1.0" (2.5cm) thickness
- Intended for use with 10 lb. hex dumbbells and higher
- It is important to make sure your dumbbells are large enough to fit the 3"x3" magnetic surface area
- Must come in direct contact with metal for an ultimate hold
- The PlateMate® patented design works with steel or cast iron plates and dumbbells
- Will NOT magnetically stick properly to surfaces coated with rubber, urethane, neoprene, vinyl
- Protective coating on the outer surface (opposite from magnets) prevents scratching of dumbbells, equipment, or each other during use or storage
- Do NOT use PlateMates® with kettlebells
Love my dumbbells but jumping 5 lbs has been stunting my progress. The platemates have allowed me to bridge the gap. Should have discovered them a long time ago