Your privacy is important to The PlateMate. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that The PlateMate collects, and the ways in which The PlateMate uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The PlateMate may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website;
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website:
- Information about transactions carried out over this website:
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- Any other information that you send to The PlateMate.
Using personal information
The PlateMate may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where The PlateMate discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, The PlateMate may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
The PlateMate will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The PlateMate will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
- This website contains links to other websites.
- The PlateMate is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Image and Content
- The images and content on ThePlateMate.com along with all Social Media Platforms is the property of The PlateMate, cited owner or manufacturer of products sold by The PlateMate.
- Images and content found on ThePlateMate.com along with all Social Media Platforms should not be used without the expressed written consent of The PlateMate or the rightful owner.
- If you have interest in purchasing or leasing images or content created by The PlateMate, please contact: email@example.com
Contact The PlateMate
- by email to [firstname.lastname@example.org]