Shipping (Domestic and International)
Free Shipping only applies to the Contiguous 48 States.
- AK, HI, PR, United States Provinces and APO / FPO qualify for free shipping on most items, but not all items*.
*All items qualify for FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the Postal United States. This DOES include AK, HI, PR, United States Provinces and APO / FPO addresses.*
Orders will either ship through FedEx, USPS or UPS.
- If there are shipping restrictions for your address, please let us know before or at the time of purchase so that we can accommodate your needs.
- Changing the delivery address after shipment will require additional charges. These charges will be determined by the destination, shipping method and item weight
- Special shipping requests may require additional charges. If an additional charge is required due to a special request, we will email you prior to shipment for approval of any additional charge.
- We are not responsible for stolen packages. Once the item is marked as delivered, it is the customers responsibility to retrieve the package.
- Please note: All small item shipments (<70 lbs) are subject to a one (1) business day handling time before shipment. All items shipping LTL/Freight (>70 lbs) are subject to a four (4) to five (5) business day handling time before confirmation of shipment.
- Free Shipping is only included with original outbound order. Buyer is responsible for ALL return shipping costs in the event of a return or exchange request.
Free shipping does not apply to international shipments. Most items have been integrated with international shipping rates. Enter your shipping details into the checkout to view the rates. You can also contact us with your location and the item(s) of interest. We will provide a shipping quote within one business day. Shipping costs include insurance, but any duties and taxes are the buyer’s responsibility.
All international Shipments are shipped via FedEx Express International (6-10 buisness days) USPS First Class International (10-20 business days), or USPS Priority Mail International (6-10 business days).
All applicable customs fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Customers are responsible for being aware of and paying any customs fees and duties charged by your country. We cannot mark any package(s) as a “Gift” in order to avoid customs and duties fees.
Please note that on rare occasions, customs agents may delay the delivery of some packages at their discretion.
For more information on customs and duties charges, please contact your local customs office.
Below are maps of the Contiguous US and transit time estimates from our facility in Roanoke, VA:
USPS First Class Mail Shipping Times
USPS Priority Mail Shipping Times
UPS Ground Shipping Times
*We carry the right to deny any shipment of a product due to anomalous circumstances*