1.25 lb Hex PlateMate (Pair)
1.25 lb HEX PLATEMATE (PAIR)
Microloading with PlateMate® is the safe, scientific way to build strength at beginning, intermediate and advanced exercise levels.
Advanced lifters benefit because microloading helps them break through "the plateau" to achieve success at the highest levels of weight training.
These magnetic add-on weights attach quickly and easily to ends of any iron dumbbells, Olympic bars, and stack weight machine plates.
PlateMates are ideal for physical therapy where small increases help patients regain strength without overburdening injured muscles and tendons.
- Includes (2) Hex Shaped Magnetic Add-On Weights, 1.25 lbs each (2.5 lbs total weight for pair)
- Dimensions: 4.25" (10.7cm) width, 1.0" (2.5cm) thickness
- Intended for use with 15 lb hex dumbbells and higher
- Must come in direct contact with metal for an ultimate hold
- The PlateMate® patented design works with steel or cast iron plates and dumbbells.
- Will NOT magnetically stick properly to surfaces coated with rubber, urethane, neoprene, vinyl
- Protective coating on the outer surface (opposite from magnets) prevents scratching of dumbbells, equipment, or each other during use or storage
- Do NOT use PlateMates® with kettlebells