1.25lb R-3 PlateMate (Pair)
1.25 lb R-3 PlateMate (Pair)
Tired of not being able to microload with your rubber dumbbells? Discover the new PlateMate® solution to safely increase weight with most styles of dumbbells.
Sold as a Pair. One pair will accommodate a single dumbbell. In order to have the R-3 on each dumbbell, two pairs would be needed.
- Includes: (4) Total pieces (2.5 lb. total weight for pair)
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" (11.43cm) outside diameter, 1-1/2" (3.8cm) inside diameter, 3/8" (0.95cm) thickness
- How To Use: Simply connect the two sides of the weights together and let the magnets do the rest
- Precision: The PlateMate R-3 micro loading plates were precision milled to the exact weight of 1.25 lbs providing you with 2.5 lbs of weight
- Important Note: Purchase 2 pairs if you plan on using two dumbbells while working out and looking to increase weights by 2.5 lbs on each dumbbell
- Do NOT use PlateMates® with kettlebells
It's super nice that they can work on even rubber dumbells because I travel a lot and I can't always count on the gym having all metal dumbells. I wish they had a magnet on the outside as well though. They slide around a bit which isn't an issue but can be a bit annoying. A lot of the gyms I have been to have the rubber cap on the end of the dumbells but is otherwise all metal and a magnet on the outside of these would allow them to stick in place to the inside edge of the dumbells and keep them from sliding around.