2.5 lb Donut PlateMate (Pair)
2.5 lb DONUT PLATEMATE (PAIR)
Microloading with PlateMate® is the safe, scientific way to build strength at beginning, intermediate and advanced exercise levels.
Advanced lifters benefit because microloading helps them break through "the plateau" to achieve success at the highest levels of weight training.
These magnetic add-on weights attach quickly and easily to ends of any iron dumbbells and stack weight machine plates.
PlateMates are ideal for physical therapy where small increases help patients regain strength without overburdening injured muscles and tendons.
- Includes: (2) Donut Shaped Magnetic Add-On Weights, 2.5 lbs each (5 lbs total weight for pair).
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" (11.43cm) outside diameter, 1-7/8" (4.875cm) inside diameter, 1" (2.54cm) thickness.
- 2.5 lb. Donuts help cut the cost and space of dumbbells in half. Rather than buying your dumbbells in 5 lb. increments, 2.5 lb. Donuts allow you to purchase in 10 lb. increments
- Must come in direct contact with metal for an ultimate hold
- Intended for use with 25 lb dumbbells and higher
- It is important to make sure your dumbbells are large enough to fit the 4"x4" magnetic surface area
- The PlateMate® patented design works with steel or cast iron plates and dumbbells
- Will NOT magnetically stick properly to surfaces coated with rubber, urethane, neoprene, vinyl
- Protective coating on the outer surface (opposite from magnets) prevents scratching of dumbbells, equipment, or each other during use or storage
- Please note that PlateMate® Donuts will NOT fit around Olympic barbells. They are intended to fit over 1" Pro-style dumbbells!
- Do NOT use PlateMates® with kettlebells.
These work great with power block pros. The dumbbell feels more balanced.